After the last upgrade to my iPhone I can't delete apps! When I press & hold it says share & the name of the app. So how do I delete the app now?
1 Answer from the Community
I had the same problem and I just figured it out!!
Go to "Settings" and select "General" then select "Accessibility". Scroll down to "3D Touch" and turn it off by touching the small green switch on your screen. When the switch isn't green, the option is not being used/turned off. Good luck and I hope that this helps!
- Answered by Michelle S from Taneytown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are there multiple ways to delete an app
- Asked by Diane C from Riverview
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there multiple ways to delete an app)
No answers yet
How to I delete the Find Friends app from my IPhone?
- Asked by Michelle C from Wilton
- Flag as inappropriate (How to I delete the Find Friends app from my IPhone?)