Can i use ipad charger to charge iphone
- Asked by Don G from Huntsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use ipad charger to charge iphone)
1 Answer from the Community
In fact I would recommend it. The charger supplied with the iPhone is a 1 Amp charger, whilst the iPad charger is a 2.1 Amp charger, because the iPad requires the higher current to charge. However the iPhone, whilst coming supplied with a 1A charger can safely accept a higher charging current.
Therefore charging with the iPad charger will actually increase charging speed, not by 2x speed by any means, but you should certainly expect a higher charge rate
- Answered by Liam M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I plug this into my iPad wall charger and charge the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Mitchell K from Moorestown
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug this into my iPad wall charger and charge the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
Can I use iPhone 6s charger to charge 5s
- Asked by V L Praveen K from Hyderabad
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use iPhone 6s charger to charge 5s)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)