how do I charge the iphone 7 and use the aux adapter at the same time? did apple really not consider this?
2 Answers from the Community
Apple did this to minimize the openings for the purpose of waterproofing the iPhone 7. By reducing the number of openings thus helping the waterproofing of the phone. In order to charge your phone and access the headphone jack simultaneously you must purchase an aftermarket connector that contains a splitter. This connector allows you to charge and use the headphone jack at the same time.
- Answered by Elizabeth A from Napa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There are two solutions to this problem
1. Buy a lightning dock (made by Apple). They look nice and have a headphone jack.
- Answered by Chris A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?
- Asked by Milton N from Silver Spring
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a aux and usb cable to a lightning and aux cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
Can I plug my headphones in to this case through the lightning port on the case? Can I listen to music and charge the phone at the same time?
- Asked by Sean C from Cambridge
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug my headphones in to this case through the lightning port on the case? Can I listen to music and charge the phone at the same time?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…