If my iPhone screen is cracked and still lights up but the screen wont let me touch it can the screen be replaced?
1 Answer from the Community
Looks like the digitizer has been damaged. Check with Genius bar team.
- Answered by Minhajur R from Union City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?
- Asked by Sue C from Tappahannock
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a cracked screen protector. What is the warranty?)
- Asked about: Belkin InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Pro…
Black screen on iPhone 7 and won’t charge
- Asked by Jason W from Ludington
- Flag as inappropriate (Black screen on iPhone 7 and won’t charge)
No answers yet