Is wifi calling on iphone X possible?
- Asked by fn from Elk Grove
- Flag as inappropriate (Is wifi calling on iphone X possible?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the iPhone X can do WIFI calling. With AT&T, I needed to call AT&T and ask them to turn off WIFI calling and then reboot your phone and then re-enable wifi calling in the iPhone settings. This worked like a champ for me. To see if its working, pull down from the right side of the notch so you can see airplane mode and display brightness and stuff like that (control center maybe?). Here you will see the old AT&T Wi-Fi telling you that you are using calling over wifi.
- Answered by Michael F from Holly Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the IPhone X have caller recognition
- Asked by James S
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the IPhone X have caller recognition)
No answers yet
Is it possible to answer the incoming call when phone is docked and talk through headphones and mike?
- Asked by Bostjan Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to answer the incoming call when phone is docked and talk through headphones and mike?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White