When I take photos with my iPhone 6s I use the earbuds and release the shutter with the volume control button. Will I be able to do this with iPhone 7
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, the functionality has not changed.
- Answered by Shane L from Medina
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You certainly can. It is brilliant.... as you can take a selfie without it looking like a selfie.
- Answered by Lorraine O from Wahroonga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Hi Don, this features has been inside iOS for years. Although i can't verify this since iPhone 7 is not yet available in store. I am pretty much 100% confirmed this feature is still available in iPhone 7. Don't forget that you can also press the volume key in your iPhone to take the picture too, not just the volume key from the earbud of Made for iPhone compatible earphone.
- Answered by Willy N from Jakarta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can the air pods volume be controlled from a device such as a phone?
- Asked by Shannon G from Royse City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the air pods volume be controlled from a device such as a phone?)
Does this adapter work with earbuds that have microphones? Does it send volume controls and other signals?
- Asked by Blueberry L from Toluca Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with earbuds that have microphones? Does it send volume controls and other signals?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…
Should my iPhone 7Plus make a click sound when I make a picture ?
- Asked by Hugh S from Southport
- Flag as inappropriate (Should my iPhone 7Plus make a click sound when I make a picture ?)