Where can i purchase an Airpod charger?
I lost my charger and need a replacement.
- Asked by Jerry W from Mc Lean
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can i purchase an Airpod charger?)
1 Answer from the Community
The charging case for the AirPods gets its 5 hour charge from a regular lightning cable. 15 minutes of charging the AirPods in their charging case amount to three hours of AirPods usage. If you want to replace the charger for the charging case, just purchase a lightning cable from Apple. It would come with a one year warranty against faulty or bad manufacturing, just not against physical damage like exposed wires. If you want to replace the charging case, you would need to buy it a whole new AirPods set. For preventive measures next time: buy private insurance on your premium wireless headphones, it'll save you so much money in the long run.
- Answered by Alma A from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
do I need a lightning adapter for the car charger?
- Asked by Patti G from Southern Pines
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need a lightning adapter for the car charger?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)