Why can't I delete text messages on one thread?
- Asked by David S from West Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (Why can't I delete text messages on one thread?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you hold your finger on a given message for a few seconds a window will open with the choices "Copy" or "More..." This selection (More...) will open an option which allows you to select individual messages; there will be clear buttons next to the messages (aside from the one you initially selected, it will have a blue button) touch the buttons and they turn blue; use the trash can icon at the bottom left corner of the page to delete the selected messages. You will be prompted "Delete # Messages?" If any messages are accidentally chosen, touch the button again and it will return to clear.
- Answered by Thomas B from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
deleted text messages by mistake can I get back
- Asked by Wendy B from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (deleted text messages by mistake can I get back)
No answers yet
iOS 11.3 doesn't allow me to do a swipe delete of a text message
- Asked by Steve M from Lubbock
- Flag as inappropriate (iOS 11.3 doesn't allow me to do a swipe delete of a text message)