Can I make a shared partition that I can access in both Mac and Windows 10 using bootcamp?
It is going to be like kinda a second hard drive in windows, but I also need to be able to access it in mac. I am running bootcamp and this is on a Macbook Pro retina mid 2014 model. I really need this because then I dont need to delete windows to get more storage.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Bootcamp windows 10 failed but cannot restore
- Asked by Sander H from Merksem
- Flag as inappropriate (Bootcamp windows 10 failed but cannot restore)
No answers yet
how do i access family share plan on lion x 10.7
- Asked by Diana R from Huntington
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i access family share plan on lion x 10.7)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Does this come with bootcamp?
- Asked by James M from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with bootcamp?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard