Can I set my Mail emails to remain unread unless I've opened them?
I manage a lot of mailboxes and need to leave some emails unread, even though I've read them.
In Outlook you can set the programme to leave the emails showing as unread, unless you've actually opened them through double clicking.
Is there, or will there be, a similar feature in Mail?
1 Answer from the Community
This would be a great feature but unavailable as of now. I've requested this in the past and can only hope someone is listening.
- Answered by Louis T from West Sand Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Once I've set up the router, can it connect to a PC? Not just an Apple product?
- Asked by Logan C from Belews Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (Once I've set up the router, can it connect to a PC? Not just an Apple product?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
How to set up dual monitor?
- Asked by Zhanwen C from Poughkeepsie
- Flag as inappropriate (How to set up dual monitor?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac
- Asked by Kenneth R
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up my airport time capsule direct to my I Mac)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…