Exporting email addresses from Mail to Excel
I often send large marketing campaigns via SerialMailer, and there are always some undeliverable emails. I move all of these "Undelivered Mail Return To Sender" emails to a subfolder to avoid cluttering my inbox. Is it possible to export this data to an Excel file, so I can compare and remove the no longer functioning email addresses from the master Excel mailing list?
- Asked by Robert B from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Exporting email addresses from Mail to Excel)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
does it back up e-mails and e-mail files?
- Asked by Adriana S from Hanover
- Flag as inappropriate (does it back up e-mails and e-mail files?)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Rugged Hard Drive Triple …
No answers yet