I have a mid 2007 mac mini 2.0, with OS X 10.6.8. Can I upgrade to 10.7.5? Apple states that I need a 2009 or newer Mac mini to be able to upgrade.
1 Answer from the Community
Almost always if Apple says a device is not compatible with an Operating system, it is not compatible.
- Answered by Avery S from Woodland Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a mac mini Mid 2010 10.7.5 how far can it be upgraded?
- Asked by Lynn C from Saint Clair Shores
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a mac mini Mid 2010 10.7.5 how far can it be upgraded?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Can I upgrade my Macbook Pro 13" 10.6.8 to 10.7?
- Asked by Fabian L from Katy
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade my Macbook Pro 13" 10.6.8 to 10.7?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard