I have a VIA vl805 pci express 4 ports usb 3.0 expansion card compatibility issue
I have a vl805 via chipset 4 ports usb hub to buy will that work my Mac OsX or which version I need to upgrade to work.
Is that natively (built in ) supported or need a driver to download? I have seen some videos where it did work but was a different made.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the USB port on this adapter USB 2.0 or 3.0?
- Asked by George J. M from Chino Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB port on this adapter USB 2.0 or 3.0?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
No answers yet
Will this work with Mac OS Sierra? Also, with a USB 3.0 port?
- Asked by Matthew Z from Diamond
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Mac OS Sierra? Also, with a USB 3.0 port?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter