Is 4GB enough for a reburbished MacBook Air?
Hello--I'm a 70-year old lady, semi-retired, looking at various places for a reburbished MacBook Air 11 (2014-2015).(I want the 11, not the 13, because of size/weight & arthritis in my hands.) I've seen several on reputable sites including Apple, but thus far they are all 4GB. My needs are basic--email and Word are my most used apps. I don't play games and only watch videos on my iPad; but I do quite a bit of browsing for research/writing and Bible study, but that's about it. Is there anything I might not be considering? anything which would be problematic in restricting myself to 4GB? (I'm not tech savvy, so please explain technical stuff as though I'm a 7-year-old, lol.) Many thanks!
- Asked by Christina R from Powder Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Is 4GB enough for a reburbished MacBook Air?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I have OS 6.1.6 on a Macbook air mid 2011 with 256 and 4 GB. Can I upgrade to El Captain? If not what should I upgrade to?
- Asked by Richard H from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (I have OS 6.1.6 on a Macbook air mid 2011 with 256 and 4 GB. Can I upgrade to El Captain? If not what should I upgrade to?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Does it work with an older macbook air?
- Asked by Tom B from Welland
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with an older macbook air?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive