Is there a way to buy the short adapter separately? I mean the one that has the two prongs that flip out.

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • No, but you can buy the world adapters and it comes with the US folding prongs!

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions