When wanting to save a doc on my MAC air, I select "save as" and often a group of options is listed, but with no further options, if usuitable, help!
I need to save doc attached to an incoming email. The drop down 'options' don't give me enough options, in either 'favorites' or 'recent', so please tell me how to get past this to save my document?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
no pop up window appears when inserting my iPhone 4 into Macbook OS X 10.7.5. to enable selecting pics from phone to import.
Does the magic mouse2 have the option to pan?
- Asked by Bradley O from South Toowoomba
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse2 have the option to pan?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
How do I find a saved document?
- Asked by Dayle H from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I find a saved document?)
No answers yet