When your Macbook Air is plugged in does charging your phone using the USB port use the power from the A/C or battery power?
I do not want to subject my Macbook to excess battery drain by always charging my phone with the Macbook's battery, but when a Macbook is charged/charging with A/C power are the USB ports powered by the adapter or the battery of the Mac?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can i supply power to my 2016 macbook pro from a usb charger?
- Asked by Mark R from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate (can i supply power to my 2016 macbook pro from a usb charger?)
Does this power adapter have only one USB-C output?
- Asked by Liam M from Odessa
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this power adapter have only one USB-C output?)
- Asked about: Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter