My imac is a 3.2 Ghz, intel core i3 and I am running 10.6.8, what should my next upgrade be and how do I purchase and install it?
1 Answer from the Community
The latest version of OS X you can install is 10.8 (Mountain Lion), which can be purchased from the app store for 19.99 USD.
- Answered by Brandon A from Achilles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use this with my imac display 10.6.8 (purchased in 2005)?
- Asked by Shannon W from Yellowknife
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this with my imac display 10.6.8 (purchased in 2005)?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
how long should it take an iMac to power up?
- Asked by Ralph B from Mission Viejo
- Flag as inappropriate (how long should it take an iMac to power up?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet