Will I be able to use one copy on multiple machines?
I need to upgrade too Mountain Lion from Snow Leopard, so I can download High Sierra.
Too start with I need too do it on 3 iMacs, but then another 5 ideally. Do I need to purchase 8 copies of this too achieve this or can I use just one?
Thanks for your help.
1 Answer from the Community
As per Apple software agreement at:
Section 2: Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
A. This License allows you to install and use ONE copy of the Apple Software on a single Apple-labeled computer at a time. This License does not allow the Apple Software to exist on more than one computer at a time,and you may not make the Apple Software available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers at the same time. You may make one copy of the Apple Software (excluding the Boot ROM code) in machine-readable form for backup purposes only; provided that the backup copy must include all copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the original.
I hope that helps
- Answered by Vasileios R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect multiple Apple devices to the airpods?
- Asked by Joseph A from Ranch Cucaminga
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect multiple Apple devices to the airpods?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Can you connect multiple monitors?
- Asked by Eric B from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect multiple monitors?)
- Asked about: Elgato Thunderbolt 2 Dock
No answers yet
Is it possible to use for multiple external displays?
- Asked by David L from Homewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to use for multiple external displays?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter