Can two of these be connected to a MacPro to record stereo?
- Asked by Armin W from Cave Junction
- Flag as inappropriate (Can two of these be connected to a MacPro to record stereo?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, two Apogee MiC Microphones can be connected to a MacBook Pro to provide stereo sound. Provided you have a double connection. Check Apogee's website for more details.
- Answered by Paul J from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can use two USB mics to record in stereo. However it doesn't work as well as getting two separate microphones and using an audio interface before entering a computer.
- Answered by Tyler F from Happy Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What Cable is required to connect new MacPro to an NEC PA271W monitor?
- Asked by Debbie C from Mill Bay
- Flag as inappropriate (What Cable is required to connect new MacPro to an NEC PA271W monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter