does the apogee MiC connect to the Duet
- Asked by Tony R from Oak Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate (does the apogee MiC connect to the Duet)
1 Answer from the Community
Great question. MiC connects digitally via USB/Lightning. Duet connects to traditional microphones via analog XLR connections. On A Mac, you can connect both Duet and MiC to two seperate USB a ports and use "Aggregate Device Mode" through audio midi setup.
MiC cannot connect directly to Duet for iOS use.
- Answered by Rob C from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apogee Duet work with iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Melissa D from Mountain View
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apogee Duet work with iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface for…