Is this Microphone compatible with the new iPad mini?
Was just wondering whether it will work with the thunderbolt connector?
2 Answers from the Community
No, I have an iPad mini and Apogee Mic, I also have a 30 Pin to Lightening Adapter which allows the user to connect the mic to the iPad mini; however, each time i connect them, it does not work. The first time I tried it and it didn't work, I thought maybe the 30 Pin Adapter was broken, so I ordered three new 30 Pin to Lightening Adapters, when I connected each of them with the mic and iPad mini, it still didn't work. That means Apogee mic is not compatible with iPad mini.
- Answered by Stanley C from Corona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can't link it here but it's confirmed on the Apogee Digital Web site
- Answered by Paul S from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this microphone compatible with the new iPad Pro? The iPad Pro doesn't show up on your list of compatible devices.
- Asked by Emil B from West Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this microphone compatible with the new iPad Pro? The iPad Pro doesn't show up on your list of compatible devices.)
- Asked about: Shure MOTIV MV88 Digital Stereo Con…
I-Pad mini and Apple Pencil compatibility
- Asked by Chandima M from Kew Garden Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (I-Pad mini and Apple Pencil compatibility)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
Why does this case cover the two microphones?
- Asked by Stephen O
- Flag as inappropriate (Why does this case cover the two microphones?)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - Stone