How is this different from the 9220 model?
LaCie also has the P'9220 model they've had out for over a year with the same specs. How is this drive different other than the color of the aluminum?
- Asked by Anubhav J from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (How is this different from the 9220 model?)
2 Answers from the Community
The P'9223 is USB 3.0 ready for the latest macs. Where as the P'9220, you will need to download the USB 3.0 Lacie driver from their website to get the full potential from USB 3.0. And the colour is designed to match Macbook Pro's.
- Answered by Chris W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just the cosmetic difference.
- Answered by Conad K from Edinburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
different models of macbook pro charger
- Asked by Tan W
- Flag as inappropriate (different models of macbook pro charger)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
No answers yet