Can I still use built-in keyboard and trackpad in the lowest position or an external keyboard and mouse are necessary?
2 Answers from the Community
Twelve South states on their website and in the documentation that accompanies the product that they do not recommend using the keyboard and trackpad and that the stand was intended to be used with an external keyboard and mouse/trackpad.
- Answered by Edward N from Forest Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends on your comfort level. Personally I think it's just fine, but I use it for DJing. So I have a pair of turntables underneath mine, and I am comfortable with having my arms raised for it. Someone just using it for home use may find some issue with it.
- Answered by Bryant D from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
With the 4k display connected to a late 2016 Macbook Pro, can I close the lid of the Mac and use the display with an external keyboard and trackpad?
- Asked by Jorg S
- Flag as inappropriate (With the 4k display connected to a late 2016 Macbook Pro, can I close the lid of the Mac and use the display with an external keyboard and trackpad?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display