Will this fit a MacBook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011?
5 Answers from the Community
From the decoded website....
The Slim Sleeve for Macbook will fit the following mac books only
MacBook Air 11-inch
MacBook Air / Pro (Retina) 13-inch
MacBook Air / Pro (Retina) 15-inch
- Answered by Ian P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Doesn't fit on my MB Pro 13" Mid-2012 (non-retina)
- Answered by Morten J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It doesn't fit my new Macbook Pro 13 inch.
- Answered by Andrew G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can't say about late 2011 MacBook pro 13-inch. However, to follow up on answer about macBook Pro with retina display, it is quite loose fitting. Actually, it fits my trusty old 13-inch MacBook Aluminium Unibody (13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008) very tightly and in my opinion, this would be the biggest computer this sleeve could possibly fit (from original spec. Height: 0.95 inches, Width: 12.78 inches, Depth: 8.94 inches).
It would remain to see if using it with the macbook will diminish it's lifespan in the long run; I do not think so.
- Answered by Henryk L from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Could squeeze my macbook pro non-retina 13 Inch in, but I'm not sure if it will damage the sleeve. Any advice?
- Answered by Jasmine L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Will this fit my late 2011 MacBook Pro 13 Inch?
- Asked by Eman G from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit my late 2011 MacBook Pro 13 Inch?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Snap Case for 13-inch…
will it fit a 2011 13" macbook pro
- Asked by Mary O from Hattiesburg
- Flag as inappropriate (will it fit a 2011 13" macbook pro)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Hardshell Case for MacBo…