Can you bypass the pre-amps?
- Asked by Danny Y from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you bypass the pre-amps?)
1 Answer from the Community
From Apogee's Knowledge Base:
YES! Duet 2′s preamps can be bypassed if you’d like to connect a line level input source such as an external microphone preamp or mixer. Here are the two things you’ll need to do:
1) Connect the devices line level output to Duet’s combination input jack using an XLR cable.
2) Go to the input tab in Maestro (found in your Applications folder) and change the input selection from “Mic” or “Inst” to “+4 dBu” or “-10 dBV”. The line level selectionwill depend on the type of gear you’re connecting. Professional audio equipment most often uses +4 dBu, while consumer audio gear is set to -10 dBV.
- Answered by Rob C from Nashville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can we pre-order the AirPods?
- Asked by Robert O from Cortez
- Flag as inappropriate (Can we pre-order the AirPods?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Apple sells a 2.1 amps is this adapter?
- Asked by Jose S from Broadmoor Vlg
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple sells a 2.1 amps is this adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter