Is the Built-in leather wrapped snap-on removable? Are there photos of the back of this wrapped snap-on anyone can share?
1 Answer from the Community
The case comes in two distinct but attached parts: the tray and the cover/backplate. The iPad sits snugly in the tray, similar to the Apple Smart Case. The iPad is held firmly in place in the tray, with no danger of falling out. The iPad can be removed from the tray, but because the fit is so tight, I would not recommend doing this too often as it can risk damaging the iPad or the case, and may loosen the tightness of the hold over time.
The cover/backplate piece is attached to the tray via a hidden hinge on the inside rear of the case and is not detachable. It can be rotated 360 degrees for landscape/portrait mode viewing.
- Answered by Frank C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to clean the Tech21 Impact Snap Case?
- Asked by Kelan L from Maple
- Flag as inappropriate (How to clean the Tech21 Impact Snap Case?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Snap Case for 13-inch…
do you gift wrap and include card???
- Asked by William S from Lake Oswego
- Flag as inappropriate (do you gift wrap and include card???)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock
The edge of the back protector that wraps around seems a bit high, does it hinder resting your hand while drawing?
- Asked by Jan P
- Flag as inappropriate (The edge of the back protector that wraps around seems a bit high, does it hinder resting your hand while drawing?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…