Is the case easy to take off and put on the 5s?
- Asked by Tim B from White Rock
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case easy to take off and put on the 5s?)
4 Answers from the Community
Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance there is of damaging or getting dirt in the seals, so it's best to keep the case on to maintain waterproofness.
- Answered by Callum C from Paddington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is a snug fit - makes clipping sound when closed tight all around.
To take off, make sure to open the charger clip first. It requires minor forcing.
I find if opening too often the case can remain a bit bent and the impermeability questioned.
- Answered by O K from City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It's easy, but you have to pry the case off which can be hard if you're trying to keep the case okay. If you take it off without any precautions, you could damage the case making it vulnerable to water leaking in.
- Answered by Humberto C from Duncanville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, use a quarter, or other flat tool after opening the lightning and headphone ports. Simply twist @ the corner and it will separate with gentle hand pressure. When re-installing, ensure there is NO dust particles around/on the seals, press the iPhone into the front cover, and snap the two covers together. Squeeze all four edges/corners, ensuring a tight fit. Install the optional screen protector AFTER the case is secure on the iPhone. Following the instructions that came with the case is usually the best practice.
- Answered by Marc M from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can use otter box case put iPhone lightning dock?
- Asked by Michael H from Pawcatuck
- Flag as inappropriate (can use otter box case put iPhone lightning dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Can you put this on an iPhone with a case on it?
- Asked by Sara H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put this on an iPhone with a case on it?)
- Asked about: olloclip Active Lens for iPhone
Is the clam shell easy to take on and off without scratching or damaging the device?
- Asked by Christopher G S from Pembroke Pines
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the clam shell easy to take on and off without scratching or damaging the device?)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…