Can the buttons be mapped to HomeKit scenes?
- Asked by Ryan B from Woodside
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the buttons be mapped to HomeKit scenes?)
1 Answer from the Community
Not without a workaround. To market this as HomeKit compatible is a real stretch. You can indirectly use this with HomeKit by mapping a Hue Tap button to an individual Hue bulb in the Hue app, and then assign a HomeKit automation to trigger a scene when it detects that bulb has been activated. But you cannot use the Tap directly with HomeKit at all.
- Answered by Jason W from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I need this bridge when only using the button with Homekit?
- Asked by Jordan L from Canton
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need this bridge when only using the button with Homekit?)
- Asked about: Logitech POP Smart Button Kit
Does this drive have a built-in eject button?
- Asked by Aaron K from Provo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this drive have a built-in eject button?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive