Can the buttons be mapped to HomeKit scenes?
- Asked by fn from Woodside
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the buttons be mapped to HomeKit scenes?)
1 Answer from the Community
Not without a workaround. To market this as HomeKit compatible is a real stretch. You can indirectly use this with HomeKit by mapping a Hue Tap button to an individual Hue bulb in the Hue app, and then assign a HomeKit automation to trigger a scene when it detects that bulb has been activated. But you cannot use the Tap directly with HomeKit at all.
- Answered by Jason W from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
When you say scene control. Can you set the amount of power like a dimmer switch to get a lower lighting effect
- Asked by Jack V from Mississaugs
- Flag as inappropriate (When you say scene control. Can you set the amount of power like a dimmer switch to get a lower lighting effect)
- Asked about: iHome | control iSP6 SmartPlug