How does that work?? no batteries? is it magic???
1 Answer from the Community
No, it's science! Any button press causes a fixed magnet to move along a coil which generates electricity. This tiny bit of power is all that's needed to send out a tiny message to the Hue bulb network.
The buttons have a weird feel, very long throw. But it works reliably.
- Answered by George W from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work with the Battery Case ?
- Asked by Ole S
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the Battery Case ?)
- Asked about: Belkin Mini Aux Extender Cable
Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?
- Asked by Cody F from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the Magic Mouse 2?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White