Turn off all lights or just some?
Can anyone tell me if the off button can be programmed to turn off only a select number of lights or does it have to be all of them? I have hue lights in several rooms in my house and was thinking about putting one of these in each room but only control the respective lights. Or would I have to use a scene button to accomplice this?
- Asked by Alex E from Boerne
- Flag as inappropriate (Turn off all lights or just some?)
2 Answers from the Community
It can turn off a select number of lights. Just make a scene with the desired lights set to 'off'. This is how I use it also.
- Answered by George W from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
First of all, there is no off button. Each one of the 4 buttons are what you call scene buttons, and each of them can be programmed to turn on or off any lights. So to answer your question, you can program a button that will turn off only a specific set of lights, not all the lights in your house.
- Answered by Angelo K from Merced
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you override the automation and turn on or off the light via the switch?
- Asked by Robert C from Clifton Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you override the automation and turn on or off the light via the switch?)
- Asked about: Elgato Eve Light Switch
how do you turn on pairing mode
- Asked by James A from Fort Collin
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you turn on pairing mode)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
No answers yet