IIs there a way to connect all (tv, apple tv, cable box and muso and make it all work)?
Since there is no hdmi port on the Muso, im afraid there might be a problem. Can i just connect the Muso to the tv with optical cable and plug the rest with hdmi's. Will that work? Will selecting a source on the tv be enough to have the sound fly thru Muso, no matter the source (dvd, cable, apple tv) im using?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use a NAS with Apple TV 4K?
- Asked by John S from Montgomery
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a NAS with Apple TV 4K?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet
DOES THIS CABLE SUPPORT THE DIRECT TV APP WITH IPHONE 6 PLUS
- Asked by Kevin J from Moulton
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES THIS CABLE SUPPORT THE DIRECT TV APP WITH IPHONE 6 PLUS)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Can you record for later viewing?
- Asked by Jules B from Briggsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you record for later viewing?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme