1 Answer from the Community
A Hue Bridge is the device one connects to one's home network to enable wireless control of all of your Hue Lights and accessories. The Bridge can be purchased alone or in a starter pack. When one purchases a starter pack one pays for three bulbs and the bridge is free. Set up is super simple. Plug it in and press a button. That's pretty much it.
- Answered by Mike D from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I need the Hue bridge if I have an Apple TV?
- Asked by Scott D from Westhampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need the Hue bridge if I have an Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White Starter Kit A19 E…
Do you need the Philips Hue bridge for the stip lighting to function?
- Asked by Lisa F from Branford
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need the Philips Hue bridge for the stip lighting to function?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus