1 Answer from the Community
A Hue Bridge is the device one connects to one's home network to enable wireless control of all of your Hue Lights and accessories. The Bridge can be purchased alone or in a starter pack. When one purchases a starter pack one pays for three bulbs and the bridge is free. Set up is super simple. Plug it in and press a button. That's pretty much it.
- Answered by Mike D from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I never had hue bridge, can I buy this one to start?
- Asked by Kevin V from Riviere-du-loup
- Flag as inappropriate (If I never had hue bridge, can I buy this one to start?)
- Asked about: Philips HUE HomeKit Upgrade Bridge …
Can i connect my hue bridge to the airport express via cat 5?
- Asked by Ben B
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i connect my hue bridge to the airport express via cat 5?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express