Where can I purchase the bridge required to link to the Philip Hue Go light? I don't see it in the Apple Store or online.
1 Answer from the Community
You can buy the bridge from the Online Apple Store or by calling 800MYAPPLE. You can also buy it at Home Depot, Best Buy, etc. Additionally, if you buy a starter kit you get three bulbs with the bridge and it's priced so that the bridge is free!
- Answered by Mike D from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does the upgrade process work?
- Asked by Marke K from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the upgrade process work?)
- Asked about: Philips HUE HomeKit Upgrade Bridge …
No answers yet
Can items purchased online be returned to an Apple Store?
- Asked by Lavar P from Gilberts
- Flag as inappropriate (Can items purchased online be returned to an Apple Store?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey
Does this work with Philips Hue?
- Asked by Corina P from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Philips Hue?)
- Asked about: Elgato Eve Motion Wireless Motion S…