Where can I purchase the bridge required to link to the Philip Hue Go light? I don't see it in the Apple Store or online.
1 Answer from the Community
You can buy the bridge from the Online Apple Store or by calling 800MYAPPLE. You can also buy it at Home Depot, Best Buy, etc. Additionally, if you buy a starter kit you get three bulbs with the bridge and it's priced so that the bridge is free!
- Answered by Mike D from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with Philips Hue Lighting?
- Asked by Shakera J from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Philips Hue Lighting?)
- Asked about: HomePod
Do I need the Hue bridge if I have an Apple TV?
- Asked by Scott D from Westhampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need the Hue bridge if I have an Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White Starter Kit A19 E…
How does the upgrade process work?
- Asked by Marke K from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the upgrade process work?)
- Asked about: Philips HUE HomeKit Upgrade Bridge …
No answers yet