Will it work with my mid 2010 Macbook
- Asked by Daniel X from Karrinyup
- Flag as inappropriate Will it work with my mid 2010 Macbook
1 Answer from the Community
Apple MacBook 2010 tech specs says only resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 60Hz will work. This probably includes 4K 30Hz. That's probably fine, since I believe this Belkin adapter does not support anything higher than 4K 30Hz anyway.
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
WILL THIS WORK WITH A MID-2010 MACBOOK PRO 17" ?
- Asked by James F. M from New Rochelle
- Feb. 20, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate WILL THIS WORK WITH A MID-2010 MACBOOK PRO 17" ?
Will this work with my MacBook Air (late 2010) charger to use with my MacBook Pro with Retina display, 15-inches (mid -2015)?
is it compatible with Macbook mid 2010, High Sierra 10.13.6?
- Asked by Miguel J R from Punta Santiago
- Apr. 17, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate is it compatible with Macbook mid 2010, High Sierra 10.13.6?