is this compatible with sony digital 8 cam/DCR-TRV330
I have an older model, sony digital 8 handicap model DCR-TRV330, and I also have an iMac I purchased in 2014 (one year old), and I would like to be able to transfer my old Hi 8 and 8mm movies to my iMac. So far, the iMac does not recognize the camera when I connect with the sony usb cable that was provided for transferring videos to computers. I have read I may need an updated FireWire from Apple. I am wondering if this Belkin FireWire 800/400 9-pin/6/pin is the correct and compatible cable to purchase and will it work for transferring videos from the older model sony to the new model iMac. Not sure this cable would connect to the sony camera...would love to know the specific cable needed. Also, will iMovie accept the videos from the camera once I ever find the correct cable? I would appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks so much.
- Asked by Mary Michele C from Nokomis
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible with sony digital 8 cam/DCR-TRV330)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this compatible with the digital AV lightning connector (HDMI to Lightning)
- Asked by Blake N from Marseilles
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the digital AV lightning connector (HDMI to Lightning))
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey
Are they compatible with my Sony Bluetooth receiver at 4.2?
- Asked by Michele G from Lyndeborough
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they compatible with my Sony Bluetooth receiver at 4.2?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?
- Asked by Joanne J
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter