Can this wire be used to charge your USB-C Macbook using the same USB plug that charges iPhones and iPads?
1 Answer from the Community
I could not recommend it less. iPhone charger would take about 20 hours to charge it which is ridiculous. iPad charger could charge it in about 9-11 hours (overnight). If you really want to use USB-A (USB-C cables are expensive I know) get a 15 or 18W wall charger from Belkin.
- Answered by John H from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What cable is used to charge this?
- Asked by Jeffrey T from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable is used to charge this?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
Can the USB and thunderbolt ports be used to charge iPhones and iPads
- Asked by William W from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the USB and thunderbolt ports be used to charge iPhones and iPads)
- Asked about: Elgato Thunderbolt 2 Dock