can i use this with a three way switch
- Asked by fn from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this with a three way switch)
2 Answers from the Community
For a three way or more switch, you wire the main switch to control the load. There are instructions you can check online at Lutron. You will basically end up passing the power directly through all the remote switch locations and you use a Pico remote at each of these locations with their wall mount adapter. Compared to other smart switch solutions, you will find this ends up much cheaper than buying a bunch of remote smart switches.
- Answered by Mark M from Trumbull
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You buy one master dimmer which is wired to your lights, then any extra switches you get the wireless remote and install it on a bracket in the wall. The remotes dont need to be wired because its battery operated and communicates everything wirelessly to the master switch.
I am doing a remodeling that normally would require a 4 way switch... spoke to Lutron today and they advised me to get 1 master caseta switch and 2 pico remotes.
- Answered by Patrick K from Belmont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use an amazon echo to control this switch?
- Asked by Ethan E from Marlton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use an amazon echo to control this switch?)
- Asked about: Eve Light Switch
Can I use this display with 2 inputs - one from the new MB Pro and another from say an Apple TV?
- Asked by Brian B from New Braunfels
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this display with 2 inputs - one from the new MB Pro and another from say an Apple TV?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display