I am just wondering if this case is thin enough to fit the case on the phone then onto the dji osmo mobile?
1 Answer from the Community
I have used this case with my DJI Osmo mobile 2 gimbal and it does work however it is not ideal. The reason is that the iPhone does not feel as securely locked into the gimbal with it on, since the groves on the gimbal are designed to be used without a case. After a few times out with my gimbal I have been using it without any case, seems preferable over using it with this Tech21 mesh case. The DJI Mobile Gimbal is definitely strong enough to hold the iPhone in place securely enough to make me comfortable using it without a case too. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Stephanie B from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which iPhone 6 cases are small enough to fit onto the dock?
- Asked by Ms Amy P from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate (Which iPhone 6 cases are small enough to fit onto the dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey
Will the Dji Osmo counterweight (for moment lenses) be compatible with the DJI Osmo Mobile 2?
- Asked by Tristan O from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Dji Osmo counterweight (for moment lenses) be compatible with the DJI Osmo Mobile 2?)
- Asked about: DJI OSMO Mobile 2 Gimbal for iPhone