Does this work with a Mac as well?
- Asked by fn from South Dildo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with a Mac as well?)
3 Answers from the Community
The SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming Controller works with Mac OS X. I have successfully used it with OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) through OS X Sierra (10.12). I hope this answer is helpful.
- Answered by James R from Covina
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I'm afraid that it's not officially supported on any MacOS. It's detected via bluetooth but SteelSeries Engine 3 app not supported it and system not detect it for video games .
You can use other 3rd party apps to complete the mapping of buttons and the right device detection. But it's not possible use it officially. You only can use the gamepad with iPhone/iPad/AppleTV. I bought for this last one device.... but it will be great can enjoy it on MacOS :-(
- Answered by Jose Maria B from Fuenlabrada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes I believe it does
- Answered by Andrew A from Candler
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does the Solo3 or Studio3 work well on Windows 10 as well as it does on Mac?
- Asked by Fabio C from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Solo3 or Studio3 work well on Windows 10 as well as it does on Mac?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
Does this product work with sound as well as video?
- Asked by Max G
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product work with sound as well as video?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter