This controller doesn't have any way to update firmware or manage controller software updates, right?
After purchasing this controller, it seems there's no companion iOS app or Mac app for managing software updates. Is this really the case? Will there likely be any releases in the future? Horipad's website offers little information.
1 Answer from the Community
There is a HORIPAD app on the iOS App Store for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. This app includes a tool to test the button response as well as a firmware update tool.
- Answered by Stephanie H from Lynnwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the pencils have firmware that needs updating, and how is that done?
- Asked by Chris W from Reno
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the pencils have firmware that needs updating, and how is that done?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
Will these get firmware updates like the Powerbeats and the solos?
- Asked by Joshua K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these get firmware updates like the Powerbeats and the solos?)
- Asked about: AirPods