If left pluged in when I leave my car. Will the light indicator draw enough power to eventually drain my battery?
1 Answer from the Community
There would only be a very minor power draw on your 12v system when this charger is plugged in and charging. With the engine off and assuming your battery is in good condition, it would take days or probably even weeks before it killed your battery completely. If nothing is being charged during this time (just plugged in w/ indicator light on) then there would be practically no significant power draw to even worry about.
- Answered by Justin H from Belle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the iPad Pro be left on while storing in the sleeve. Can it breath. Or should it be turned off
- Asked by Karrah W from Chino Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the iPad Pro be left on while storing in the sleeve. Can it breath. Or should it be turned off)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 10.5‑inch iPad P…
Does it drain the device's battery?
- Asked by Rhana M from Vallejo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it drain the device's battery?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…