Can you adjust multiple strips and bulbs separately or do you need separate hubs? eg. different setting in the kitchen vs in the living room?
2 Answers from the Community
I have strips and a "Go" and I can control them separately with a single hub. Literature says I can control up to 50 separate lights with 1 hub. You set up "Scenes" and can have many settings for whatever combinations you like, some on, some off, multiple colors, you name it. Awesome lighting and very bright (or dim) you are in total control!
- Answered by Douglas A from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
One hub for each lighting each strip.
- Answered by William R from Saint Petersburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do you need multiple boxes for the other rooms in the house
- Asked by Carl J from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (do you need multiple boxes for the other rooms in the house)
- Asked about: Apple TV
Will strips light up a counter top in kitchen
- Asked by Jerry L from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Will strips light up a counter top in kitchen)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus Extensi…
Can the AirPods be used separately with multiple devices?
- Asked by Akash P from Jamnagar
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the AirPods be used separately with multiple devices?)
- Asked about: AirPods