Is the light strip waterproof?
- Asked by Kelan C from Doral
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the light strip waterproof?)
1 Answer from the Community
Absolutely not. The manual says "dry location use only", and "indoor use only". Also: "Risk of electric shock—Do not use device where directly exposed to water."
A little bit off topic but it also says: "Do not place the device on hot surfaces." So the kitchen might be potentially damaging to this because of water and heat, but not necessarily impossible if mindful of the vulnerabilities of the lightstrip.
Uhm, also keep in mind this particular product is only an extension. The 6 ft. version is the one with the power adapter and wireless transmitter. This 3 ft. extension is meant to extend the 6 ft. strip. More of the 3 ft extensions can be added for a total of 10 meters (according to the manual), however many feet that is.
- Answered by Thomas P from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the light strips be dimmed? Can they be on a switch?
- Asked by Brian L from Kingwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the light strips be dimmed? Can they be on a switch?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus
Is it waterproof and if it messes up the phone does the warranty for the case cover the phone also or not
- Asked by Dustin B from Sylacauga
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it waterproof and if it messes up the phone does the warranty for the case cover the phone also or not)
- Asked about: Tech21 Patriot Case for iPhone 5/5s…