are these 2.0 or 3.0
- Asked by Manuel A from Falls Church
- Flag as inappropriate (are these 2.0 or 3.0)
3 Answers from the Community
According to the manufacturer's product number that is listed in the description, these are generation 2 bulbs. Disappointing. Hope they get the new generation in soon!
- Answered by Joey C from Indian Harbour Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Confirmed 2nd Generation.
Contacting the manufacturer Phillips Hue direct, as of today, part numbers above. (Part NumberMfr. Part Number: 929001141901
UPC or EAN No.: 8718696648629).
Their response: "Hi Ryan, we're happy to hear you are considering joining Hue! The starter kit is a great introduction! According to the product numbers you have provided, these are 2nd generation bulbs. The main difference between the 2nd and 3rd generation bulbs is the richer color options. The richer colors are available in the 3rd generation bulbs and can be identified by a logo in the top right hand corner of the packaging. Let us know if you have any questions!"
- Answered by Ryan F from West End
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
These appear to be the 3.0's, at least in store.
Picked one up and it has the v2.1 bridge and the packaging states richer colours on it, which leads me to believe it's the 3.0 set.
- Answered by Ramzi E from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is the USB port on this adapter USB 2.0 or 3.0?
- Asked by George J. M from Chino Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB port on this adapter USB 2.0 or 3.0?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
No answers yet
is the USB adapter 2.0 or 3.0?
- Asked by Roy P from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (is the USB adapter 2.0 or 3.0?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
is the USB port 2.0 or 3.0
- Asked by Chan D from Covington
- Flag as inappropriate (is the USB port 2.0 or 3.0)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet