How does the strap connect? Do you have to use the strap specially made for lifeproof?
1 Answer from the Community
there are lanyard 'holes' at each corner, so you can connect any strap with small enough connector cable at any corner. This strap should connect at two corners, but you have freedom to connect even at one. The strap connections (and the included strap) are very intelligently designed. I would have NO concern about this falling when the strap is used.
- Answered by David H from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there an opening for a wrist strap
- Asked by Jill J from New Castle
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an opening for a wrist strap)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…