Is a headphone adapter needed for this LifeProof case?
I have tried three separate headphones with my iPad using a LifeProof case and each pair of headphones will not work? Is there a headphone adapter for the LifeProof case?
- Asked by Mark D from Bloomingdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a headphone adapter needed for this LifeProof case?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes there is an adapter that should have come with your case. It also has an extra headphone jack plug.
Once you plug n the adapter you can listen even in the tub!
I'd think LifeProof would send you one if you didn't get one, it would be good customer service on their part, but here I'm just speculating.
Good luck and enjoy
- Answered by Jacki J from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes - mine came with one but I didn't realise what it was initially and nearly chucked it away - fortunately found it. None of my headphones fit without it. A bit of a pain to have to carry it but much less a pain than the constant and expensive visits to my friendly iphone screen repairer.
- Answered by Paula D from Stirling
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The answer is no, not from Lifeproof. I just emailed them the same question. I have one for my Iphone, which came with the case but it is too short. They suggest a third party. I checked with Radio Shack and couldn't find one that works. I need it for my Square and Paypal card readers. So far out of luck, but will keep looking.
- Answered by Ruth C from Cathlamet
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will these fit in the port of the iPhone 6 Lifeproof FRĒ case?
- Asked by Chris G from Londonderry
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these fit in the port of the iPhone 6 Lifeproof FRĒ case?)
- Asked about: urBeats Earphones - Black
Is the flat/straight end of this cable the same size as the headphone jack end of the earbuds that come with the iPhone 6?
- Asked by Lorianne W from Skiatook
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the flat/straight end of this cable the same size as the headphone jack end of the earbuds that come with the iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5mm Flat Right Angle Mini …