Is the surface of this hardshell case as slippery as the MacBook Pro's own case, which is very difficult to get a good grasp on?
2 Answers from the Community
It's smooth but not as slippery as the MBP. Kind of a different feel, since it is plastic. The base also has air holes to keep the machine cool that allows a decent grip.
- Answered by Alexandra B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the matte surface has some grip. But it isn't as good as a rubberised surface.
- Answered by Aaron D from Thurgoona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the case slippery or "sticky"?
- Asked by Stephen P from Moxee
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case slippery or "sticky"?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
Does this display have a GPU of its own? If so what GPU?
- Asked by Ben B from Beverly Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this display have a GPU of its own? If so what GPU?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
Does it have edge padding or protection?
- Asked by Eric R from Bainbridge Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have edge padding or protection?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 15-inch MacBook …
No answers yet