Does the case have any problem with the clips ( at the corners) crack or break?
Most of the case I've had were having the clips crack or break after a while of using that I find it very troublesome and waste the money. I'm currently looking for a good case with good looking, classic, and will not have any problem with the clips crack or break.
1 Answer from the Community
I've used the Speck SeeThu Case before this and while I liked it both time the rear clips broke off. However, this one seems to feel far more durable. The rear clips are lower and wrap around the back more.
- Answered by Aaron D from Thurgoona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this's case cover the four corner speakers?
- Asked by Donna D. W from Freeport
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this's case cover the four corner speakers?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Plus Case for 10.5-inch iPa…
Has anyone found a Belt Clip that fits this case?
- Asked by Nick L from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone found a Belt Clip that fits this case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…