May i know this iDevices can support up to how many AC volt. Can this device use in Asian Country which is only supply 220-240 AC Volts.
2 Answers from the Community
Well, I have been to Japan, and all I saw were 2-pronged Outlets. This need three-pronged outlets (like here in the States). I f you have an adapter, it should work fine!
- Answered by Brent J from Windermere
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Only listed as 110v
- Answered by James A T from Oakland Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this charger handle 240 volts?
- Asked by Kevin H from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger handle 240 volts?)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter
can i use dual charger in lorry where is 24 volts
- Asked by Marek P
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use dual charger in lorry where is 24 volts)
- Asked about: Belkin Dual Car Charger with Lightn…